Presentation of Papers in National & International Conferences/Seminars (Sample only)
- Presented papers and held consultations on ‘The Unorganised Workers Social Security Act, 2008, and its effective implementations’ in both Southern and National Consultations conducted by National Centre for Labour (NCL) and FES, New Delhi on 30-31st October, 2009 (Bangalore); 7-8th September, 2011 (Chennai); 12-13th April, 2012 (Hyderabad); 10-11th November, 2011 (Bangalore)
- Presented a paper entitled ‘Elements of Human Rights in Labour Policy’ in UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Human Rights and the Role of Law” Mumbai, 15th-16th Feb, 2010
- Presented a paper during the National Consultation on the Proposed ILO Convention and Discussion on the Draft Bills for Domestic Workers, organised by National Alliance of Women, NCL and FES, New Delhi, on 15-16th May 2010, Bangalore
- Presented a paper on ‘Law relating to prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace’ to the corporates and HR Professionals in the Seminar organized by NIPM, Karnataka Chapter on 23 April, 2008
- Presented a paper on ‘Corporate Social Responsibility in India: MNCs, Global Instruments and Policy’ to the members of NIPM, Thiruvanathapura chapter, on 21st May 2008
- Presented a paper on ‘Law relating to women working in night shift in IT/ITES/BPO Sector’ to the HR Professionals from IT/ITES Companies in the seminar organized by NIPM, Karnataka Chapter on 19 Mar, 2008
- Panelist in the Regional Workshop on ‘Seasonal Migration Labour & Livelihood: Perspectives & Policies in South India’ Feb 13, 2007, Hyderabad. Organized by CESS, IHD & GVT.
- Presented a paper on ‘ Social Security and Workers’ Rights of Inter-State Migrant Workers’, in the National Seminar on Women & Migration. Organized by CWDS, New Delhi on 19-20th Sept 2007.
- Presented a paper on ‘Social regulation and protection in the informal economy’ organized by IGIDR-IILS, 10-11 Aug 2006, Mumbai
- Presented a paper on ‘Rights and Social Security of Migrant Workers’ at the Regional Workshop on Seasonal Migrant Workers. Organized by NCAS, IHD & GVT, Noida, on Sep 2, 2006, Pune
- Presented a paper at National Consultation Workshop at New Delhi on the theme ‘Social Security for Migrant Workers in the Informal Sector’ August 25-26, 2005. Organized by IHD & Supported by DFID & ILO
- Presented a paper on ‘Role of Government –relating to labour Issues in the new millennium’ at the seminar arranged by NIPM and Labour Department on the theme “Industrial Relations in the new millennium” Belgaum, 13-14 Oct 2001
- Presented a paper on ‘Women & Labour Laws’ to the members of NIPM, Mysore Chapter, on 30th Sep 2000